Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Experimenter's Corner | moderated by John Raica

Hello & Goodbye ?

Displaying all 2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Thu, 04 Jun 2020 #1
Thumb_photo_reduite John Raica Canada 526 posts in this forum Offline

...to each & every reader of the 'Experimenter's Corner.
As, for rather 'obscure' reasons, the present site will be closed & possibly 'upgraded ' into a more 'administrator controllable' format, it seems very likely that the further creation of independent threads such as this will not be possible. So, those who might be interested in my 'reader-friendly' edits of the essential K dialogues and in valorising his contribution to a 'holistically friendly' New Education (based on K's experiential insights in the field of self-knowing), here's my personal mail adress: john_raica@hotmail.com and at your request I will include you on a mail list ( as a group list or on individual basis ) and I'll send everyone any new 'reader friendly' edits and posibly try to answer your questions . As for those who are willing to freely access the full verbatim source of the K texts, the following site has about 90 % of all K's original texts

http://jiddu-krishnamurti.net/en/expanded-list-...

So, hello & goodbye to everyone of the Experimenter's Corner readers, and for those of you -who, in a way or another- might be interested to help creating a 'virtual learning center' dedicated to K's approach to a holistically friendly education, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Sign in to recommend
Sat, 06 Jun 2020 #2
Thumb_photo_reduite John Raica Canada 526 posts in this forum Offline

And since we're practically at the ending of more than 12 years of independent participation in this 'experiential' corner we might as well ask who & why was deleting ( for instance just during the last week ! ) some of the 'reader-friendly' edited K Dialogues like the one on Reading the Book of Oneself ? Weren't we here in the first place to learn experientially about K's holistic ( although 'pathless') approach to Truth ? Fortunately, the same text has been now rewritten & posted again on the Holistic Education thread. As for the ( paid ?) activity of the 'moderating censors'...what and whom are they trying to 'moderate & protect' anyway ? Would it be the Living Spirit of Truth ? How can we expect to create a new holistically friendly culture by using the same 'exclusive' mentality of our survival-oriented thought ?

Sign in to recommend
Displaying all 2 posts
Page 1 of 1
To quote a portion of this post in your reply, first select the text and then click this "Quote" link.

(N.B. Be sure to insert an empty line between the quoted text and your reply.)