Krishnamurti & the Art of Awakening
Discussion Forums

dhirendra singh's Forum Activity | 3012 posts in 3 forums


Forum: General Discussion Tue, 04 Jan 2011
Topic: THERESE OKAMOTO'S inoperable cancer; and a reasonable wish, if Dev notice it

Therese Okamoto has written:

"I'm got a diagnosis of malignant inoperable cancer today so im not going to make it to 2012 so i think the past is all there is now the kinfonet has been eating away at me and has now manifested, so if you know anyone who knows anyone, who can help me restore my account on kinfonet, i'd like to have that before i'm dead" Therese

These words are of Therese Okamoto, I don't know her, She has posted this yesterday on K network.

I request to Mr. Dev Singh, to consider Therese's wish.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 04 Jan 2011
Topic: THERESE OKAMOTO'S inoperable cancer; and a reasonable wish, if Dev notice it

Because issue is real, not hypothetical, so it demands real love and attention.

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 05 Jan 2011
Topic: Krishna Murthy's message

Hello Daniel

You are looking great in above picture.;)

I thought I should write something here, but whatever came in (my) mind were thoughts only, ideas only. Because we think from brain, we guess that enlightenment( i know you don't like this word) will take place in brain.Enlightenment is not a thing(a matter) of brain, when we are not focussed on brain, probably we may know/feel what and where this is. Take care:)

Forum: General Discussion Fri, 07 Jan 2011
Topic: A Wrong Turn

What is wrong turn?Is it clear?Do I see wrong turn clearly?It is first step, to see clearly the wrong turn.

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Topic: Belief

Here I agree with Nick, about belief.Our belief continue when we take K's words as the words of an enlightened one.We believe that K was enlightened man.We take his teachings as guideline.

Without leaving K's sayings too, we can never understand about what K was talking.

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Topic: A Wrong Turn

Patricia Hemingway wrote: Human consciousness IS disorder. So there is no picking one little thing ('seeking security/permanency' for example) and saying - now I will make that bit right. To do that is to become, and becoming is the disorder.

Marvelous!

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Ravi Seth wrote: If there is no experience of that perfume in the sense of knowing, one can never say a word about the "GROUND" because one will not be knowing about that.Simple eve, simple , don't make it complicated.

Wait till I have insight, I will tell what exactly happen:).It logically appear very true, but who knows that the thing about which we are talking is within the logics or beyond.

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Ravi Seth wrote: since there is no "I" in logic.simple.

Without 'I'! Ravi, I think you have 'I', or better to say you are 'I', so, we speak with 'I'. not without "I".Then how can we believe upon this logic which is with 'I'.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 13 Jan 2011
Topic: A Wrong Turn

Patricia Hemingway wrote: Perhaps then the wrong turn will be revealed.

Please don't give hope:).Just stay;nothing will happen.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Topic: A Wrong Turn

Patricia Hemingway wrote: Where is 'hope' in staying with a fact

M'm

You say, 'stay with fact' but you don't stop here and add that 'then perhaps wrong turn will be revealed', so this 'perhaps' attach object, hope and goal, then I never stay with what is, because there is subtle hope of revealing something.

Staying with fact, means I don't know what it can reveal or not reveal.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Reincarnation is a concept; not fact, so be overwhelmed if it help you to enjoy.

If interested, question yourself that what is that which get rebirth, probably you may find that there is nothing which go away and come again.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Karrie Harlan wrote: I think he came back for many reasons one maybe to prove that

He was never interested to prove anything, read him.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Karrie Harlan wrote: The spirit is continuous but form can change

Is there any continuity?

Reincarnation is possible only in continuity, K had explained it many times.

K didn't live in continuity, so there was nothing which can return.

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Karrie Harlan wrote: continuity means it cannot return because it never left.

Reincarnation is based on continuity,.. One left this body, this place, and return in another body, at another place.

Karrie Harlan wrote: If we were to die and it was a choice to come back would we choose to in order to proceed from where we left off or to experience what we hadn't? If you had an idea of a past life what would you personally do? Continue its work and grow your future from its seed or move in a different direction entirely?

You will be same if you return, and will live like living now.But as a person you are just a bundle of memory which end with death of physical body, so till now it is not possible to come back as same person, but in future scientist may have technology to copy the memory and paste it in clone.

Thank god that reincarnation is an idea, otherwise what Hitler w'd have done if he w'd have choice to come back?

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Karrie Harlan wrote: It is impossible for me to know what to do with this idea of mine,

Now try to doubt on this idea :)

Forum: General Discussion Wed, 19 Jan 2011
Topic: Does one know why they are participating in this forum?

When I joined this forum, it was very entertaining.It is difficult to find friends who are interested in K.This site fulfill it.Though it is not as entertaining as it was few months ago, but still it is better than other K sites.

So I am here purely for K saying based intellectual entertainment.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Topic: Does one know why they are participating in this forum?

Eve Goodmon wrote: You don't find any changes in your understanding of yourself as a result of the teachings

My first post on this site was, 'have I changed?' and still I am without a radical change.

Forum: General Discussion Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Topic: Does one know why they are participating in this forum?

Exactly goodmon, I don't know about transformation. Do you know? And I have no idea about it.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Topic: I have an overwhelming feeling that I am K reincarnated.

Hi Karrie

Take care of your arm.

Karrie Harlan wrote: if i am him then i could try and finish his purpose and not come back again. It is impossible for you or i to know if it is so r not

I know that you are not K reincarnated, but my knowing will not help you.So I think after Ojai visit, you will like to visit India.

I am sure here you will get confirmation of reincarnation.

Forum: General Discussion Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Topic: Does one know why they are participating in this forum?

Eve Goodmon wrote: if one has not idea about one could not say if they are or not transformed or changed.

One can say because one know that he is same.

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Eve Goodmon wrote: what are your expectations of what you will be like once change happens, how would you know unless you have some expectation or motive?

Hi Eve

At least I am not aware about such expectation.I can have expectation about the things which I know, but how is it possible to have expectation about a thing which I don't know.

Is it difficult to know that I am same person?

At least intellectually I understand that any expectation of change is still 'no change'.I have expectation about many things which I know and can compare.Now, any attempt of 'not expectation' can't stop expectation.

I see this as catch 22.In summary, I have no expectation about the things which I don't know, I have expectations about the things I know, and I know that any attempt to not 'have expectation' is still part of expectation, so I don't know any way out from this cycle, so I am not expecting the ending of expectation by any method including so called awareness etc.So for me, no way and no hope.

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: If the brain actually sees danger it acts

Hello Kapil

I guess you may be right,if the brain actually see!

But (this) brain actually don't see, What will this brain do?

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Eve Goodmon wrote: what are you left with?

Hi Eve

I am left with thinking.

Eve Goodmon wrote: Unconditional surrender...?

It sounds very good.But I surrender because they put gun on my head.What can you do if you are in a unbreakable Jail?

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Topic: on problems ( a short essay)

Hi Aurelien

Last part of your last topic cum post was realistic.

Are you leaving this site?But a popular hindi song come in my mind.

Jeena Yahan, Marana Yahan, Isake siva jaana Kahaan.

(Have to live here, Have to die here, There is no other place to escape)

Take care.

Forum: General Discussion Mon, 24 Jan 2011
Topic: on problems ( a short essay)

Hi Aurelien

Good to know that you are not leaving, just want to have rest.:)

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Kapila Kulasinghe wrote: we do not know to look.

Yes.Can we know?

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Topic: on problems ( a short essay)

aurelien B wrote: I'm in conflict by participating in all the so-called Krishnamurti sites,

Hi Aurelien

I am in conflict by participating in daily life.So we are similar in having conflict.

Personally I don't see any cure of this conflict.

I am almost tired (years ago) and don't make any special preparation to solve the problem of life.It is as it is.I fall in sorrow, I fall in love, I fall in emptiness, in nobody-ness, I fall in foolishness and intelligence,..I don't say this is better way to deal.I don't see that any way is better.I don't see that there is any guideline to do or not do.

Enjoy!

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Eve Goodmon wrote: But you are in a breakable jail that is the point.

Good hope.

Eve Goodmon wrote: The gun is pointed by yourself at your self...how does this contradict surrender?

Dear Eve, surrender demand freedom to act, I am not free to act

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

Ravi Seth wrote: Surrender is when all escape routes are closed

I think it is death.

Ravi Seth wrote: moment of surrendering is free from the prison.

Hi Ravi, Now I too have many ideas about surrender.Physical world is already under the rules and under the surrender.

And anything which is not physical and so not under rules, that thing is free from rules and surrender.

So according to me, physical world is always under rule and is under surrender, can't be otherwise.And the other which is not under rules, what can and how can I say about that?

Forum: General Discussion Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Topic: sorrow

paul mohaddhib wrote: dhirendra singh wrote: Physical world is already under the rules and under the surrender. dhirendra, what do you say here, do you mind explaining , please.. thanks Dan.

Hi Daniel

I mean, the physical things don't behave otherwise, they just flow with rules, so I say they are in complete surrendered state.

Like earth suddenly can't/don't refuse to move.:)My guess is, human consciousness is also a physical entity. So it can't break the shell of rules.

So what is it, that is free from rules? It is luck/ not selective/ not evaluating.As you say freedom is for few.Why? I think by chance some brain are different.There is something which work directly from those brains.

My thinking, if you see, you don't see because of your expertness, because of your cleverness, you see because you are, by chance a simple brain which see simply.

Daniel, I think any Budha can give a limited intellectual understanding to others, and it is helpful to live a simple life, but they can't break the prison, and neither any other can break.

I don't disagree with you when you say that you have insight, and I don't disagree with you about your efforts to show sorrow as a catalyst, as a path, I just add, Daniel no one told you but you was out of circle, but K told to thousands, but it not pushed anyone to out, no one told to K, but he was out.

Here, Indians believe in rebirth, so they explain everything through rebirth and will say it is because of his previous birth's efforts, But personally I am dead sure that there is no rebirth, so I see it simply the matter of chance, of luck.

I don't know how boring or nonsense I sound here, but if you feel that it is totally nonsense, please tell me, I will delete it after you w'd have read it.

Take care.